In 2006, a group of highly respected physicians decided to make a difference. In response to the commercial insurance carriers’ resistance to lowering their premiums – despite the enactment of tort reform years prior – a new type of malpractice insurance was born.
Doctors’ ARMOR by Physicians Indemnity provides the standard professional liability insurance that all those big name insurance companies provide except with a personal touch. We bring a physician-oriented perspective to the Florida and Georgia malpractice arena because we are physician-owned, operated, and managed.
Doctors’ ARMOR is able to provide its affordable insurance product because of the following essential points:
- Selective quality underwriting process
- Diversified risk exposures
- Multiple specialties and geographic locations
- Risk Management
- Assisting insureds with risk mitigation associated with their practice
- Capital Contribution
- Every insured has ownership in Doctors’ ARMOR
- Creates a manageable level of risk inherent in the medical malpractice insurance industry
To learn about our Board of Directors